|Click to start a game round. On desktop you may also press the space bar on your keyboard.
|Display bet settings.
|Display autoplay settings.
|Display game rules.
|Toggles the sound on and off.
|Exit current screen.
|Start feature (e.g Free Spins).
|Stop auto play session.
Note: The Yeti video slot is referred to as Yeti, The Game or Game.
- Yeti is a video slot with 5 reels and 11 fixed pay lines. The game features wilds, Wild Attack spins and a bonus game with sticky wilds. The theoretical return to player is 96,1%.
- A game round is started with the action button and plays the game with the selected bet level.
- No bets can be altered during a game round.
- Auto play plays the game automatically for the number of game rounds selected in the auto play page.
- All game payout and win combinations are paid out according to the pay table.
- All pay line wins during a game round are added and presented at the end of the game round.
- All wins are presented and paid out in the selected currency.
- Only the longest pay line is paid out, if in sequence from far left to right in combinations according to the pay table.
- 2 scatters trigger either the Wild Attack feature, with 1-3 sticky wild symbols or the Bonus game consisting of 10 free spins.
- During a Wild attack any wild symbol which is not part of a winning pay line will be locked in place and additional 1-3 wild symbols will be placed randomly on the reels while the reels spin again. A wild attack is considered part of the game round.
- The sticky wild symbol is a wild symbol which only appears during a Wild Attack or in a Bonus game. It is locked in place for the remainder of the game round or until it is included in a winning pay line.
- The wild symbols substitutes for any other symbol except the scatter symbol.
- 3 or more scatter symbols trigger the bonus game consisting of free spins.
- In the Bonus game, bonus symbols are collected to fill the Wild Attack meter and award additional free spins and sticky wilds according to the pay table.
- During a bonus game, any wild symbol that are not part of a winning pay line will be locked in its position for the remainder of the bonus game or until it is included in a winning pay line.
- The bonus game is played with the same bet as the spin that triggered the bonus game. The bonus game is part of the same game round as the spin that triggered it.
- In the event of game malfunction all affected bets and pays are rendered void.
Fecha de la última modificación: 19/04/2019