- Billyonaire is a 5 reel, 4 row video slot with a Bonusspin Feature and the Gamble Feature.
- The game is played with 40 lines (fixed).
- All wins only occur on active lines (except scatter wins).
- Wins pay only from left to right.
- Only the highest win on each active line will be paid.
- The Grand X symbol substitutes all symbols except the Billy symbol.
- The Billy symbol is a scatter symbol.
- 3, 4 or 5 Billy symbols pay on any position.
- Line wins are a multiple of the line bet.
- Line wins from different lines are added.
- Scatter wins are a multiple of the total bet.
- Scatter wins are added to the line wins.
- The bet level is set by using the BET button on the bottom or the slider on the right side of the game.
- AUTOSTART opens the panel to select the number of games and stop criteria. Autoplay will be activated by clicking on START in the panel. The autoplay can be stopped by pressing on AUTOSTART.
- EXIT leads to the casino main screen. Any not collected win will be collected automatically, before the game is closed.
- GAMBLE enables the option to open the Gamble feature automatically after a win.
- All values like credit, bets and wins are shown in currency.
- All values in the paytable are based on the current bet level. These values will be changed automatically if the bet level will be changed.
- Payouts according to the paytable are made only if the specified number of symbols is of a kind.
- 3 or more Billy symbols on any position in the main game win 7 bonusspins. During bonusspins 3 or more Billy symbols on any position win 7 additional bonusspins, which are added to the remaining bonusspins.
- At the beginning of the bonusspins the Extra Wild symbol is randomly selected; it could be any except Billy.
- The selected Extra Wild symbol will substitute all symbols except Billy symbol during bonus.
- Bonusspins are played at the same bet and number of lines as the initiating game.
- Wins from bonusspins are added to the other wins.
- Bonus ends when there are no remaining bonusspins.
- With active gamble mode the player has the chance to multiply the win.
- Every win (also freespin win if applicable) which is less than 400x total bet can be gambled
- The win will be automatically collected if it is higher than 400x total bet.
- The player can quit the gamble feature at any time by pressing COLLECT.
- With the HALF button it is possible to wager just half of the amount as long as the amount can be halved.
- Double the win by choosing the right colour. (red / black)
- Quadruple the win by choosing the right suit. (hearts, diamonds, spades or clubs)
Game Settings Options
In the info panel on the top of the game there are several informations for the player.
On the right side the current time and the unique game id are visible.
Each game has its unique game id. The game id should be used for requests to the support.
Below the icons which are visible on the left side of the info panel are explained in details.
|Shows the currently used language in the game (only available if more than one language is supported)|
|Indicator for the paytable and help pages|
|Shows the volume of the game sound|
|Shows if the background music is on or off(not available in all games)|
|Shows if the game is in fullscreen or not (not available on all devices)|
|Shows if the turbo mode is on or off (not available in all casinos)|
|Shows if autoplay active or not|
|Shows if auto gamble is active or not|
Click on the info panel at the top of the game to open the menu.
|Click to change the language (only available if more than one language is supported)|
|Click to adjust the volume|
|Click to mute the background music (not available in all games)|
|Click to enable or disable the fullscreen mode (not available on all devices)|
|Click to turn the turbo mode on or off (not available in all casinos)|
|Click to view the paytable and help pages|
|Click to view the game rules|
|Click to open the history of the game (not available when playing for fun)|
|Click to open the statistic (not available in all casinos)|
The game can also be played with the keyboard (not on mobile devices). The shortcuts are listed below. It is possible that some shortcuts are blocked by the browser in special conditions.
|▲||Increases the bet level in the game|
|▼||Decreases the bet level in the game|
|A||Adjusts the volume of the game|
|F||Enables or disables the fullscreen mode (not available on all devices)|
|T||Turns the turbo mode on or off (not available in all casinos)|
|P||Opens the paytable and help pages|
|M||Mutes the background music (not available in all games)|
|L||Changes the language (only available if more than one language is supported)|
|B||Selects black in the gamble|
|D||Selects diamonds in the gamble|
|C||Selects clubs in the gamble|
|BACKSPACE||Collects half of the amount in the gamble|
By pressing on the AUTOSTART the window to select the number of games and stop criteria is opened.
- Amount of Games: Select number of games which should run in Autoplay
- Credit lower than: Stops Autoplay if credit is lower than specified
- Credit higher than: Stops Autoplay if credit is higher than specified
- Win higher than: Stops Autoplay if a single win is higher than specified
- Note: Some autoplay options are mandatory for some jurisdictions.
- Note: Each freespin game (if applicable) is counted as a single game and will therefore reduce the amount of games by one.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to the player for this game is 96.33%
- The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (depending on currency. Other Operator limits may apply).
- In case of disconnection because of network issues or other failures the game will always continue on the last position where it was interrupted. The game can be continued at any time. There is no time limitation in this case.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays
Fecha de la última modificación: 11/10/2019