Hit Bar Powerplay Jackpot
5-Reel, 10-Line Slot
The objective of Hit Bar™ PowerPlay Jackpot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To Play the Game:
Press ► on the entry screen to enter the main game. You can also press DON'T SHOW NEXT TIME to skip the entry screen the next time you play.
To open bet settings, press the сoin button.
Press - or + above TOTAL BET to choose the total bet.
Press the SPIN button to spin the reels with the current bet.
During the reel spin, the SPIN button becomes disabled.
In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulating winnings.
On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your line bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable.
The reels are spun automatically in autoplay.
To display the list of options, hold the spin button, select the number of spins to be played automatically, and then press START AUTOPLAY.
During autoplay, the number of remaining spins is displayed.
Autoplay ends when:
- The reels have spun the number of times specified.
- You do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- A feature has been triggered.
You can end autoplay by pressing STOP AUTOPLAY.
- To open the paytable, press the INFO button.
- The paytable is scrollable.
- To close the paytable and return to the game, press the back-arrow button.
There are 10 fixed lines in this game.
Total bet = line bet × number of lines.
Line bet = total bet / number of lines.
Only highest win pays per line. Win combinations pay left to right. Line wins are multiplied by the line bet.
There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
Maximum win limit:
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
- The symbol with the word 'WILD' is the WILD symbol in the game.
- WILD symbols substitute for any other symbol, except for the HIT BAR symbol, to form the best possible winning combination.
- The symbol with the words 'HIT BAR' is the SCATTER symbol in the game.
- Whenever 5 or more HIT BAR symbols land anywhere on the reels during the main game, the Hit Bar Respin feature is triggered.
Hit Bar Respin
- The Hit Bar Respin feature is triggered when 5 or more HIT BAR symbols land on the reels. All symbols lock in position.
- During the feature, each cell spins on its own and only HIT BAR symbols are visible.
- Any additional HIT BAR symbol that lands during the Hit Bar Respin feature is held in position and retriggers the respin.
- Up to 15 HIT BAR symbols can be collected during the feature.
- Note: The payout ladder shows the current win. The payout ladder is located to the left of the reels.
- The feature will end when no new HIT BAR symbols land on the reels.
- After all respins have been completed, a winnings summary screen shows the feature win.
- Press the ► button to return to the main game.
- The Powerplay Jackpot includes: Mega Powerplay Jackpot, Peak Powerplay Jackpot and Mini Powerplay Jackpot.
- The Mega Powerplay ticker shows the value of the Mega Powerplay Jackpot. The Mega Powerplay Jackpot is a progressive jackpot. It is accumulated from all players’ bets in all games which feature the Mega Powerplay Jackpot, among all online casinos that offer these games.
- The Peak Powerplay Jackpot ticker shows the value of the Peak Powerplay Jackpot.
- Spinning the reels before the Peak Powerplay Jackpot ticker reaches the amount shown can trigger the Peak Powerplay Jackpot.
- The Mini Powerplay Jackpot ticker shows the value of the Mini Powerplay Jackpot.
- Spinning the reels before the Mini Powerplay Jackpot ticker reaches the amount shown can trigger the Mini Powerplay Jackpot.
- Any spin of any amount can trigger a Jackpot.
- The larger your bet, the greater your chance of winning a Jackpot.
- All Powerplay Jackpots can be won during the main game only.
- Each contribution is equal to 2,99% of each bet placed.
- The jackpots are linked to several Powerplay Jackpot games, which are available through multiple casinos. The jackpots can be won by placing a bet in any of these games in any of the participating casinos.
Return to Player:
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) that includes the Jackpot Contribution is 95.96%.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the internet during:
- A spin, the reels will display the result after you reconnect and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
- Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
Last modification date: 10/28/2022