- Independence Pays is a five-reels slot game with 10 fixed paylines.
- Symbols pay from left to right.
- The key feature is to gather Red, White and Blue symbols, either all Bars or all Sevens, across reels 2, 3 and 4 in colour order.
- Collecting Red, White Blue as such activates Freespins
- The Freespins feature is played on 3*3 reel set with 5 fixed paylines.
How to play:
- Setting 'BETS': A default bet is set when a player begins the game. Players can change the bet value in desktop mode by clicking the + or - buttons, and in mobile mode by using the bet slider in the hamburger menu.
- MAX BET: Click on ‘MAX BET’ to wager the maximum bet. This option will be disabled if the player balance is insufficient.
- Spin: To begin the game with the presently selected BET, click the SPIN button. In desktop mode, the spin button is in the right side of the screen. However, in mobile mode, it is at the bottom of the screen in portrait view and on the right side of the screen in landscape view.
- Repeat bet/Change bet: The bet for the next spin will be the same as the amount wagered on the previous spin. Just click on the 'SPIN' button to play with the same bet.
- Paytable: By clicking on the ‘i’ icon located above the bet panel, Players can access the Paytable screen. Players can return to the game by clicking the close icon on the Paytable screen. In mobile view, players can access the paytable by clicking the hamburger menu and selecting the paytable option.
- Volume: To mute or unmute the sounds, click on the volume icon.
- Credits: The remaining game balance is displayed under "BALANCE" after the desired stake has been placed and the reels have spun. The sum of the amounts displayed under the 'BALANCE' meter (includes total bet value) represents the player's current game balance. Game balance field is displayed at the bottom of the game screen.
- 'AUTO SPIN': Select the AUTOSPIN option for hands-free play. For UK/Ontario users auto spin and max bet option will not be applicable.
- To configure Auto Spins, click on Auto spin button to open the window then select the check boxes /option you’d like to play then Click on 'START' to activate the selected options and begins the spins.
- Click on the auto spin button to stop the AUTO SPIN feature.
- The available options under this feature are:
- Number of spins: The game will spin for the number of rotations selected from the slider menu. You can choose a maximum of 1000 spins and play until the player balance is more than the total bet placed.
- Spin till Win equals or exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the win amount equals or exceeds the amount keyed in the numeric text box.
- Spin till Loss not exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the loss limit is reached. Loss will be calculated with (Loss = Total bets - Total wins)
- Total bets=accumulated total bets
- Total wins=accumulated total wins
- (((Total bets- Total wins) + current game bet) Less than or equal to Loss limit target) then next auto spin will be allowed.
- Spin till Feature trigger: The game will automatically spin until the next feature is triggered.
- When playing with multiple options and conditions selected, the condition that is satisfied first will take precedence over the others, and the remaining selected conditions will be disabled. You can then choose to either select the same set of options again or opt for new option(s) and proceed with the game.
- In play-money mode, ‘AUTO SPIN’ option will be in disabled mode.
- To configure Game Settings, click on the ‘Settings’ icon positioned at the bottom of the game screen between Paytable and Sound icons.
- Volume: The volume of the sound effects can be adjusted by using a slider.
- Sound effects: Turn On / Off the toggle to enable or disable the Sound effects like game win animation sounds.
- Ambience sound: Turn On / Off the toggle to enable or disable the game level background music.
- Quick spin: On selecting this option, the gameplay is faster than the regular spin. For UK players this option will be in disabled mode.
- Space bar to spin: On selecting this option, the space bar can be used to initiate a spin.
- Tap the Hamburger Menu Icon to view options like Paytable, Bet settings, Settings, “i” icon and Cashier in mobile.
- Tap the Home option to navigate back to lobby screen.
- Tap the Paytable option to view Paytable screen.
- Tap the back button to go back to the game play.
- Tap the Volume icon to play game music (vice versa).
- Tap the ‘$’ option to navigate to deposit screen.
- Independence Pays is a five-reel slot game with 10 fixed paylines.
- BET value can be changed by using ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons.
- Click on the SPIN button to begin the game with currently selected BET and 10 Fixed Lines.
- Free spins are awarded by collecting Red White and Blue symbols in order across reels 2 3 and 4. These can be all Bars or all Sevens but must be in colour order and are triggered in view
- All winning symbols pay from left to right for adjacent symbols starting by the left most reel.
- All Payouts are made according to the paytable.
- The paytable will always show the win amount for the currently selected bet.
- Coinciding wins on different pay lines are added to the balance.
- Only the highest win on each payline will be paid.
- The min bet is €0.10, and the max bet is €100.00.
- The maximum win in this game is capped to 250,000 EUR or its equivalent amount in your currency during Main Game or Free Spins Feature. Further Free Spins and line wins will be forfeited if the highest win is capped except for jackpot winnings.
- Logging into your account on the desktop website and selecting the option "Game logs" inside any game will allow you to access your game play history.
- The theoretical return to the player of this game including Jackpot is 93.65%.
- The theoretical return to the player of this game excluding Jackpot is 91.77%.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Free Spins Feature:
- The Freespins feature is activated by collecting Red White and Blue symbols in order across reels 2 3 and 4. These can be all Bars or all Sevens but must be in colour order and triggered in view (scatter) not by winline
- Players will be awarded 3 Free Spins.
- Free spins will be played on 3*3 reel set with 5 fixed paylines.
- 3 Of a kind wins will be paid according to paytable.
- Freespins cannot be re-triggered.
- The Big One jackpot can be triggered anytime, either during normal spin or auto spin.
- When player hits a jackpot, game screen then moves to jackpot screen where a Jackpot wheel with list of jackpot names is available. Win amounts for the current jackpot spin are mentioned in the Jackpot table.
- There are 5 different jackpots, each of which has a unique color. All five jackpots are shown on the wheel.
- By clicking on the SPIN button, the wheel rotates and stops on any one jackpot name and the respective jackpot amount is awarded.
- Big One jackpots are played across multiple games and all games have equal probability of winning the jackpot.
- A jackpot instance can only be won by one player, and this applies for all Jackpot tiers.
- In case of network disconnections during the Jackpot wheel feature, jackpot win will be credited to player account balance automatically.
- The jackpot is triggered randomly.
- Any bet is eligible for the jackpot. The more you wager the higher the chances of hitting the jackpot.
- The number of spins awarded in jackpot screen equals the number of jackpots awarded.
- Only real money play will contribute to the jackpot amount.
- Jackpot contributions and triggering will not be applicable for games played on "play for fun/demo/play" mode.
- Jackpot Contribution/RTP is 1.88%.
Browser Button Panel Commands:
- Click on Game Rules to view the detailed rules of the game as a web page.
- Click on Game Logs to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on Responsible Gaming to open Responsible Gaming page.
- Click on Real/Play to switch between real-money or play-money mode.
- Click on the ‘Deposit’ button to deposit money into your account.
- The Game logs functionality is applicable only for real-money game play.
1. I could not complete the game. What should I do?
- If player gets disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will automatically complete play . Player will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Game logs' button once player logged back.
- If Player gets disconnected in the middle of feature round, player will be asked to complete the unfinished game once player logged back.
2.What should I do if the balance is low to place bet?
- Click on ‘Deposit’ button at bottom of the game screen and deposit.
3. If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Service team.