Age of the Gods: Helios
5-reel 40-line slot
- The objective of Age of the Gods: Helios™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Press ► on the entry screen to enter the main game.
- To open bet settings, press the coin button.
- Press - or + above TOTAL BET to choose the total bet.
- Press the coin button, and then press TURBO MODE, to activate Turbo Mode, making the reels spin faster. Pressing the TURBO MODE button again ends the Turbo Mode session.
- Press the SPIN button to spin the reels with the current bet.
- During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into ■. Pressing ■ ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulating winnings.
- 3 or more symbols anywhere on consecutive reels from left to right trigger a win.
- On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Wins are multiplied by the line bet. The line bet is the total bet / 10.
- The reels are spun automatically in autoplay.
- To display the list of options, hold the spin button, select the number of spins to be played automatically, and then press START AUTOPLAY.
- Autoplay can also be set to UNTIL FEATURE which will spin the reels until the Solar Spins or Age of the Gods™ Jackpot features are triggered, or you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- During autoplay, the number of remaining spins is displayed.
- Autoplay ends when:
- The reels have spun the number of times specified.
- You do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- A feature has been triggered.
- You can end autoplay by pressing ■.
- To open the paytable, press the i button.
- The paytable is scrollable.
- To close the reference pages and return to the game, press the back-arrow button.
- This game is played with a fixed number of 40 active paylines.
- Paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the paytable.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the same symbol has to be on consecutive reels and appear on the same payline.
- The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
- The symbol with the word ‘WILD’ on it is the WILD symbol in the game.
- The WILD symbol can substitute for all symbols except Collect and Sun symbols.
- The symbol with Helios is the Collect symbol in the game.
- The Collect symbol can land on any reel during the main game and the Solar Spins feature.
- Landing a Collect symbol anywhere on the reels will collect the prizes on all Sun symbols in view and trigger the Solar Spins feature.
- The symbols with a cash value or a diamond on them are the Sun symbols in the game.
- Each symbol can be multiplied by the Collect symbol during Solar Spins.
- The Solar Spins feature is triggered by landing 1 Collect symbol anywhere on the reels in the main game.
- Each Collect symbol collects and multiplies the prizes on all Sun symbols during the Solar Spins feature.
- There are 2 Sun symbols in the game:
- The sun with a cash value on it is the Cash Prize symbol. For example, 2.00 symbol. The cash prizes correspond to the player’s total bet.
- The symbol with the diamond on it is the Mystery Prize symbol.
- During the Solar Spins feature, each Collect symbol expands vertically by 1 position to the opposite side of the reels.
- The win multiplier on each Collect symbol increases in order:
- 2× – on the first respin
- 3× – on the second respin
- 5× – on the third respin
- Note: 5× is the maximum multiplier that can be reached.
- Note: When initiating a new spin, all the Sun symbols will reset.
- Note: Cash Prize symbols contain values of x0.5, x1, x2, x3 multiplied by total bet. During Solar Spins feature values get multiplied by the current multiplier in view.
- Landing more Collect symbols will extend the Solar Spins feature.
- The Solar Spins feature ends when the last Collect symbol expands to the opposite side of the reels.
Simultaneously landing the Collect symbol and the Sun symbol with the diamond on it anywhere on the reels trigger a Mystery Prize.
There are 4 types of prizes that can be won:
- 1 diamond awards 10x, 20x, 30x or 50x bet
- 2 diamond awards 20x, 40x, 60x or 100x bet
- 3 diamond awards 100x, 200x, 300x or 500x bet
- 4 diamond awards 500x, 1000x, 1500x or 2500x bet
Each prize is a fixed amount based on the bet value.
The awarded prize is selected randomly.
Each prize can be multiplied by the Collect symbol.
Multiple diamond symbols can land on the same spin.
Age Of The Gods™ Jackpot
Age of the Gods™ Mystery Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot game. It is accumulated from all players’ bets in all games which feature the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot, among all online casinos that offer these games.
There are 4 levels of jackpots that can be won: Power, Extra Power, Super Power and Ultimate Power.
The different types of jackpots hold different prize amounts.
Seed (how much money the Jackpot starts out with):
- Power: €50.
- Extra Power: €500.
- Super Power: €5,000.
- Ultimate Power: €100,000.
Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the Jackpot): 0.99%.
Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):
- Jackpot game is triggered randomly on any spin in a slot game featuring the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot.
- Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win.
- Match 3 jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the 30-second timer to run out.
Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):
- Play a slot game with the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot.
The trigger that starts the Jackpot game is random and can occur after any spin in any of the linked games. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots.
- The seed and Jackpot values are in EUR in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate specified by the casino.
- The mechanics of the Age of the Gods™ Mystery Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino), you will be notified of it by the casino.
Return to Player:
- The Game Return to player (RTP) value is the theoretical return to player, calculated by dividing the total winnings by total amount bet from 1000000000 simulated game rounds, without considering progressive win.
- Game RTP: 93.99%, not including the progressive contribution.
- Progressive contribution: 0.99%.
- Total RTP: 94.98%, including both Game RTP and the progressive contribution.
- The RTP value is the theoretical return to player, calculated by dividing the total winnings by total amount bet from 1000000000 simulated game rounds.
- Progressive wins are excluded from RTP calculation.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the internet during:
- A spin, the reels will display the result after you reconnect and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
- Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.