The objective of Blackjack is to accumulate a hand with a points total equal to or as close to 21 as possible, without going over 21. The value of a hand is the sum of the point counts of each card in the hand. The value assigned to cards is as follows:
- The cards from 2 through 10 are valued as indicated.
- Cards J, Q, and K are all valued at 10 points.
- An Ace counts as one or 11: If scoring 11 would cause hand value to exceed 21 (‘bust’), an Ace will count as one.
- Soft total: A hand containing an Ace that can be counted as 11 without the total going above 21. For example, Ace-6 is soft 17.
- Hard total: A hand containing an Ace that can be counted as only one because counting it as 11 would make the hand go over 21. For example, Ace-6-10 is hard 17.
- A tie between the player and the house is known as a ‘push’ and means that no one wins or loses.
- If the first two cards dealt are an Ace and any 10-point card, it is known as Blackjack and is an automatic win for the player at 3 to 2, unless the house ties.
- Slider Blackjack game played in the American style.
- The betting limits are shown in the middle of the game window under the spot.
- Six decks are used in this game, and each deck has 52 cards.
- The deck is shuffled before every game.
- The dealer stands on soft 17.
- The number of cards that can be dealt to the player is limited only by choice (by clicking on ‘Stand’ button) or by the hand total being greater than or equal to 21 except in the cases of doubling down and split Aces, where no more than one card will be dealt.
- Game is for real money only.
How to play:
- Select the amount you want to bet by clicking on the chips of available denominations shown at the bottom of the game.
- You can increase your stake by selecting appropriate chips shown at the bottom of the game or decrease your stake by pressing button shown to the left side of the placed bet. You can clear all placed bets by pressing on ‘X’ button that is located to the right of the placed bet. The bet amount is taken directly from your account balance. Once you have chosen your bet amount, click on the ‘Deal’ button located under the placed bet.
- Balance: your remaining account balance is shown in the balance section and is updated after pressing on ‘Deal’ button.
- The bet placed is shown in the black box under the placed bet.
- Total bet: the cumulative total of the bets placed in a game is shown in the ‘Total bet’ section.
- Depending on the strength of your cards, you can choose from the following options offered to you: ‘HIT’, ‘STAND’, ‘DOUBLE’ or ‘SPLIT’, as per the game rules.
- If the dealer’s first card is 10, J, Q, K, or A, the dealer’s hand will be checked to see if the dealer has blackjack before you draw a third card.
- If the dealer shows an Ace and you do not have Blackjack, the insurance option is offered.
- Once the game is completed, the final hands are displayed until you press the ‘NEW GAME’ or ‘REBET’ or ‘2xBET’ buttons. Any win amount is displayed. Your updated balance is also shown. You now have the option to place the same bet again or select a new stake.
- Card counter: the total value of the hand is displayed in the grey box in the middle of the hand.
- A hand with an Ace (except blackjack) shows 2 numbers in the card counter box with a slash separator by adding up the card count with the Ace as 1 and 11 respectively.
- Please note that the player’s balance is displayed at the top right corner of the application.
- The game is playable in real-money mode only.
- Malfunctions void all pays and plays.
Stand: Click on the ‘Stand’ button to end the hand and keep its current value. You may stand at any time. When the dealer has completed its hand, your hand and the dealer’s hand will be compared.
Hit: If you wish to take another card, you may continue to do so by clicking the ‘Hit’ button until you either stand, or your hand total is 21, or your hand total exceeds 21 (bust).
Double bet: After you are dealt your first two cards, you may be offered the chance to DOUBLE, called doubling down. Once this option is selected, the bet amount is doubled, you will be dealt one more card and the hand will automatically stand. Doubling is also provided as an option after splitting.
If you lose the bet, you will forfeit the entire bet amount, the initial bet and the additional amount placed for the double option.
Split: If you have two cards of the same value (for example two 7s, two 10s, a K and a J, etc.,), you can ‘Split’ the cards into two separate hands. This option is also available if you are dealt two Aces as your first two cards. Once this option is selected, an additional bet (equal to your original bet) is automatically placed.
You are only allowed to split once, even if more splitting opportunities arise. If the hand qualifies for a split but your game balance is not sufficient for the additional bet, clicking this button will prompt a message stating that your balance is insufficient to perform this action.
You may draw as many cards as you wish on each split hand, with the exception of splitting on Aces. If you split Aces, only one card will be dealt to each split hand. If a 10-point card is dealt to either Ace, the hand is counted as 21 and not Blackjack.
If an Ace is dealt to a split 10-point card the hand is counted as 21 and not Blackjack.
How to play the split option:
- Once the split option is chosen, the cards are split into two separate hands and one more card is dealt to each of the hands. The focus will be moved to the hand that is active (i.e. the one you are currently playing on).
- Click on ‘HIT’, ‘STAND’, or ‘DOUBLE’ button.
- Once the first hand is completed, the focus will be moved to the second hand.
- Click on ‘HIT’, ‘STAND’, or ‘DOUBLE’ button.
Insurance: Insurance gives you a chance to protect yourself if dealer has a Blackjack. If the dealer's first card (the open card) is an Ace, an ‘Insurance’ option is shown. You can choose to insure your hand against the dealer's Blackjack by clicking on ‘YES’ button. Insurance costs 50% of the bet amount and is in addition to the initial bet. Once you opt for insurance, the additional bet is automatically placed. If the dealer has a Blackjack, the insurance bet pays 2:1 and you will lose your bet. If the dealer does not have Blackjack, you will lose the insurance bet and the game will be paid according to your resulting hand.
An insurance bet is not placed when ‘No’ button is clicked.
If your hand qualifies for insurance but your game balance is not sufficient for the additional bet, the insurance option will be offered with options ‘YES’ and ‘NO’ buttons. Clicking the ‘YES’ button will pop-up a message stating that your balance is insufficient to perform this action with the cashier button to make a deposit and the game screen will continue to show the ‘YES’ button until your balance is sufficient to place a bet or ‘NO’ button is clicked.
'Even Money':If the dealer has an Ace, and the player has a Blackjack, the player has the option of “Even Money". By choosing this option, the player will receive the same amount (1 to 1) of his Blackjack, without the Dealers face-down card even being exposed, thus protecting himself from a possible Dealer’s Blackjack. The player may also choose to continue playing without using the “Even Money” option. If the Dealer does not have a blackjack, the player will be paid at a normal relation of 3 to 2 on his Blackjack.
Dealer Blackjack: If the dealer has an A, 10, J, Q, or K as the up card, it is possible for them to have a Blackjack. The dealer will check for Blackjack. If the dealer has Blackjack and your hand does not the wager for that hand is lost. If the dealer’s hand and yours are Blackjack the result is a push and the wager is returned.
PUSH – The Push status is displayed when the player and dealer have the same hand value. The bet is returned to the player in this event.
YOU WIN – The ‘You win’ status is displayed when the player’s hand is higher than the dealer’s or the dealer busts.
DEALER WINS – The ‘Dealer Wins’ status is displayed when the player’s hand is beaten by the dealer’s hand.
BUST – The Bust status is displayed when the player’s hand busts over 21.
BLACKJACK – The Blackjack status is displayed when the player or dealer is dealt 21 with two cards.
Player win message:
1. The status message is displayed in the middle of the game screen and the winning chips are added to the original stake (chips).
2. The win amount is then displayed.
3. The won and original staked chips are then added to the balance field.
|Win type||Description||Pay out|
A Blackjack or ‘natural’ comprises a total of 21 in your first two cards. The 21 is an Ace and any 10-point card. If you split a pair of Aces, for example, and then draw a ten-point card on one of the Aces, this will not count as Blackjack, rather a total of 21. Your Blackjack beats any dealer total, except a dealer's Blackjack. If both you and the dealer have a Blackjack, the hand is a tie or ‘push’, and your bet is returned.
Your total is greater than dealer's but less than or equal to 21.
1 to 1
The totals of both the dealer’s and your hand are the same.
Tie, your wager is returned.
Offered on the dealer's Ace to insure your hand against the dealer receiving a Blackjack. It costs 50% of the bet amount, in addition to the initial bet placed by you.
If the dealer has a Blackjack, the insurance bet pays 2:1.
If the dealer does not have Blackjack, you lose the insured bet.
Offered instead of Insurance when the dealer is showing an Ace and you have a BlackJack.
If user selects “Yes” option then immediately user will get 1:1 win irrespective of dealer cards and game will be over.
If user selects “No” option then it will show result by opening dealer’s second card. Here user can get 3:2 if dealer has no BlackJack or no win 0:1 if dealer has BlackJack.
The theoretical return to player of this game is 99.53%.
In example below, lowest minimum bet - 100 cents (1 EUR); Maximum bet – 50 000 cents (500 EUR)
1, 5, 25, 50, 100
Detailed gameplay history can be accessed by logging into your account on the portal page.
Adding funds to your account:
To add funds to your account, click on the Balance in the right corner of the top toolbar, then select the desired deposit option. The time taken to transfer funds and the fees charged will vary depending on which deposit option you choose.
What do I do if I reach my betting limits?
If your game balance drops below the minimum bet, the message stating that your balance is insufficient to perform this action will pop up with Deposit button. Pressing on ‘Deposit’ button will open the Deposit page.
To add funds to your account, click on the Balance in the right corner of the top toolbar.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you are disconnected from the game just after all of the inputs are given and there is no input required to continue the game, the game is treated as complete and on re-login, you can check the game details in game logs.
If you are disconnected while the game is waiting for player input such as after the deal, you will be prompted to complete the game after logging back in. After completing the incomplete game, you can resume playing the game.
Should you not be able to complete your game due to the game being unavailable or removed, please contact our customer support.
Contact us if you have any problems or concerns, ensuring you do so within 3 months of the event. We try to resolve complaints within 10 working days of receiving them.
If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Service team.
Rules version 1.6
Last updated: 10/16/2015